Router Keygen 1.0.0 Free Download
Freeware: This program is free software
The routers that offer passage through the network that connects your device will ask for keys when the network itself is protected. With the Router Keygen you generate the keys to gain access to these networks with a few simple steps and it is safe for all devices.
The supported routers are Pirelli Discus and Thompson based routers as well as SpeedTouch, Orange O2Wireless and other popular routers. Router Keygen calculates the key with three methods and if one fails another is tries until one is found.
The calculation of the keys in Router Keygen has a default fallback so retrieving the keys is easier and you also have access to a dictionary to get the keys faster. The software is open source so development continues.
Router Keygen generate default WPA/WEP keys for the following router ( with no ads! ):
1. Thomson based routers ( this include Thomson, SpeedTouch, Orange, Infinitum, BBox, DMax, BigPond, O2Wireless, Otenet, Cyta , TN_private )
2. DLink ( only some models )
3. Pirelli Discus
5. Verizon FiOS ( only some routers supported)
6. Alice AGPF
7. FASTWEB Pirelli and Telsey
8. Huawei (some Infinitum)
9. Wlan_XXXX or Jazztel_XXXX (Comtrend and Zyxel)
10. Wlan_XX ( only some are supported)
11. Ono ( P1XXXXXX0000X )
12. WlanXXXXXX, YacomXXXXXX and WifiXXXXXX ( also known as wlan4xx )
13. Sky V1 routers
14. Clubinternet.box v1 and v2 (TECOM)
We provide 3 methods to calculate Thomson keys, being the first the fastest and the last the slowest.
1. Using a dictionary (default). You can download it in the preferences menu. If you have problems doing this, please email us.
2. Using a existing Internet connection. You can enable this feature in the preferences, it is a bit slower than the first method as it has to wait for the retrieval of the keys.
3. Native calculation ( fallback by default). With this method even without a dictionary and Internet access you will be able to calculate the keys. However, this method is much slower than the other ones as it can takes up to 15 seconds on Samsung Galaxy S or 1 minute on low-end phones.
This software is a open-source tool and source code is available on the following link.
If you find any problems please email us, instead of rating low, as we will fix if you give us some informations. Besides we can not reply to comment and you will not help improving this open-source tool.
If you like this version consider buying the donate version to help foster further development on this application.
For Galaxy S users: You may have to use the Folder Select dialog in the settings menu to choose the correct folder where the dictionary is located. Not doing this will result on the application being unable to find the dictionary.
DISCLAIMER: A few user interface details were inspired by Penetrate, a similar tool only proprietary. This is the only part where this application resembles Penetrate as everything else has a different design pattern, especially our dictionary construction process which leads to a leaner and faster calculation. Our application also supports more routers and has more features than Penetrate currently does.
No special requirements
Choose your download: